FREE WEBINAR: "Politics & Aging: Paddling Alone or Up the Creek Without a Paddle?" Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:30-7:30 EDST
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

Please join us for an inspiring presentation with nationally recognized aging
and health policy expert, Bill Benson, for our 4th Aging in Community
Collaboratory FREE webinar, Thursday, March 30th, from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, EST.
  More information including a bio, background of the presentation and details:

https://www.agingcollaboratory.org/webinars

WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?

As someone interested in aging in community, you are likely aware of the
challenges many of us will face as the glow of “active, healthy aging” fades
into the shadows of “deep aging.” Yet, most cohousing, villages and other aging
in community models do not possess all the resources needed for us to support
members through this phase of frailty and/or illness.

Under the Trump Administration and Republican-led Congress the scant programs
that exist to serve vulnerable elder Americans may well face drastic cuts
and/or significant reorganization. Key to making plans for supporting aging
members of your community is to understand how proposed federal budget cuts,
restructuring and even elimination of government departments may impact the
future resources of aging services and programs for elders in your community.

Join us!

REGISTER by clicking on the URL below — we’ve streamlined the process!

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/89f06bd127b2d2b466858a512be5123a

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about how to join the webinar on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. EDST.

Spread the word!  Copy this email and send to other folks!  All are invited!

P.S. — Read all about the Aging in Community Collaboratory — we’re very cool:

https://www.agingcollaboratory.org/projects

NOTE:  Aging Better, Together and Mid Atlantic Cohousing are absorbing the
costs of these FREE webinars for this Spring series only.  :-)

Thank you!

Janice Blanchard
Aging Better, Together
Denver, CO