Re: Getting-It-Built workshop in Berkeley (April 23 & 30)
From: David Mencher (menchersgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 20:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Roger,

I am one of the core members of a newly (3 years old) formed cohousing
initiative in Israel (CHI, Cohousing Israel) (first and only one) with now
members for 20 out of the 30 proposed units committed.  We are working
through location, design and social development issues as a community, and
are finding out much about each other and the process of building that
community (sometimes frustrating).

I would appreciate any and all observations that you at Berkley Moshav
might have on your process, its past, present and future.

Thanks and Happy Passover,
David Mencher
Modiin Israel