Re: Themed, affinity, or specialty cohousing
From: Beverly Jones Redekop (beverly.jones.redekopgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 08:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
This looks interesting in Bremerton, WA:
http://www.bartcommunity.com/contact-us/.

"Bartimaeus Community is a subset of the larger resident group at Meadow
Wood Condominium.  We are a voluntary neighborhood association of
like-minded families, who nevertheless appreciate having neighbors who may
differ with those values. We strive to be inclusive, and good neighbors,
while maintaining our own Christian distinctives.  We are fully
in compliance with Fair Housing law."