Re: How did you start your cohousing group & find members?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 07:43:03 -0700 (PDT)

>> On May 15, 2017, at 8:40 AM, Dick Margulis <dick [at] dmargulis.com> wrote:
>>
>> But the cohousing.org listing still tops the list.
>

> Go public about what you are doing. Hiring Ann Zabaldo to help you with
> marketing would be a very good choice. She’s worth her weight in gold. She
> turned out 35 people to the first meeting of Takoma Village in DC.

> Sharon
> ----
> Sharon Villines
> Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
> http://www.takomavillage.org <http://www.takomavillage.org/>

O my goodness. I’m blushing.  Thank you, Sharon for your unfettered support.
And I totally agree:  GO PUBLIC.  Saturation marketing.  Every bulletin board
digital or real live cork, every surface that accepts a brochure stand, every
digital nook n’ cranny and every real one, too.

And, now that I’ve gained so much weight … I’ll be very rich.  Maybe I’ll have
some more of that Ben and Jerry’s …

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic