Re: How did you start your cohousing group & find members?
From: Linda H (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 20:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
I won't be at the conference but two of our members will. They will be tabling, so look for them.

Yes, it is pricey. I think it was about $8,000 for a six month contract, two times a week. They were able to work with us to target the demographic we want. You need to do at least six months wherever you advertise because it takes hearing about you repeatedly, preferably from multiple sources, for it to sink into most peoples' brains.

We are working with Katie McCamant as our development consultant. She put a big chunk of money in our budget for advertising and insists that we use it.

Linda

would love to hear more - are you going to the conference?

how much did it cost you? We’e checked locally and it seems pricey