Re: SHort Term Rentals
From: Patti Lautner (lautnerpgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 15:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
Both. But the agreement is that if you rent the whole home, someone from
community agrees to be the responsible host. It's the same way we treat our
guest suite. Strangers (everyone is a stranger to someone else-until they meet)
are welcome as long as there is a named responsible host.

A few of us have done whole house swaps with other families from different
cities-same principals apply. But nobody seemed very concerned until money was
exchanged. Funny how money changes the conversation sometimes.

Best,
Patti