Re: A Few Words About Alice ...
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 09:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you very much, Ann, for being a good sport about what I did next.

On Saturday afternoon I gave Ann a shirt with this slogan on the front:

        -- WARNING --

        I have a vocabulary
        in excess of 75,000
        words, and I'm not
        afraid to use it!

I'm not sure which of us was laughing harder.

(Here's a photo of a similar one:
http://www.instantattitudes.com/shirts/t013.html)

Bob Leigh
Cornerstone Village Cohousing