Looking for a Reserves Study Professional - Northern California
From: Matthew Nathanson (nmatt831gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for recommendations on an accountant or other professional to do
a reserves study for our cohousing community.  We are based in Santa Cruz,
CA, so a northern/central California based person or company would be best.
We are a relatively small community (16 units). Our last full reserves study was several years ago so we are overdue. I am trying to find out what consultants
other communities have used, and how satisfied they were. Thanks.

Matt Nathanson
Coyote Crossing Cohousing