Re: recognizing time versus financial investment in early days
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:48:14 -0700 (PDT)
Is your question mostly, How to restore equivalence between any current
members, and other future members who inevitably come late to the party?  Or is
it, How to acknowledge inevitable inequalities in investment of time and money,
or other sorts of contributions?  Both these questions tend to have relevance
during both the development and occupancy phases of cohousing.

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge, MA