Investor questions!
From: Cohousing (cohousingmindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:57:17 -0700 (PDT)
Your input would be appreciated!

Raleigh Cohousing is working on the financing for our project and we want to
understand how other communities have arranged financing for the land purchase.

1. Did members of your LLC put up a 50% loan toward the purchase of your land?
2. Did you form a separate LLC from the Cohousing LLC for the sole purpose of
purchasing the land? Did you include investors from outside the community?
3. Did you finance part of the land purchase in your construction loan?
4. Did the seller allow payments over time?
6. When did you get your land investment money back out of the project?

Kayelily
Raleigh-cohousing.com