Hail and Farewell
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 06:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

Today we hail the new Executive Director for CohoUs:  Karin Hoskin.

She has been on a “meet and greet” travel tear introducing herself, talking
about the goals and vision of CohoUS while eliciting feedback from the folks
she met in so many different coho communities.  A blistering travel schedule in
the mid-Atlantic area …

Haven’t met her yet?  Ooooh.  You’re in for a lovely surprise.  She was here at
Takoma Village.  We had a very nice too-short chat.  She is open to hearing all
things cohousing so she is very approachable.  In an earlier Cohousing-L post
she left this email:

karincohous [at] gmail.com

If she gains another “official” email as ED for CohoUS I’m sure she will let us
know.  Thank you, Karin, for stepping up to lead this national organization w/
a BIG mission.  You are BRAVE!  Karin hails from Wild Sage Cohousing in
Boulder, CO.

And … we bid farewell to Alice Alexander.

Well.  What else to say?

I’ve been eating chocolate for five days as this juncture approached.  And now
it’s here.  I have just three chocolate bars from Trader Joe’s left …  I hope I
can make it to lunch … :-)

Thank you for your service, Alice.  Godspeed in this next phase of The Alice
Show which I hope you will share with us as fitting.

And for the rest of us:

Onward!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic