Re: Hail and Farewell
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 07:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Ann!

I echo Ann's comments. We indeed have a promising new Coho/US Executive
Director with Karin Hoskin. IMHO, she has the ideal skill set to move the
organization forward! Karin is also quite charming and full of enthusiasm.

As for me, I'll be on an informal sabbatical until at least early fall. In
the meantime, I'm looking forward to investing more into my own cohousing
community, which nurtures me everyday!

Yes, onward!
Alice Alexander, Durham Cohousing