Re: Annual community process/facilitation budget?
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 07:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
We have a line item of $3,600 a year for workshops, retreats, etc. So far
there isn't a group to take advantage of this, so it's just been going to
improvements in the building. But when a group forms, it's in the budget.
This will be a community of 8 homes.
Jenny Guy
Kingfisher Cohousing, Oakland Calif.
www.brookdalecommons.org