Re: Where Everyone Knows Your Name [was The Declaration of ...
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 09:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
One more story before I quit — its 12:00 and I haven’t gotten to work yet.
Sorry.

When one of our founders retired and moved to Colorado after 16 years in her
unit, she packed boxes and stored them in the empty unit next door. And of
course ended up with one unit full of furniture and another full of boxes. The
movers were here along time and saw many people as they went up and down the
elevator.

I was in the elevator with one who had a dolly with lots of boxes and looked
rather tired and sweaty. I said, “I know MJ has a lot of stuff but she’s lived
here a long time.”

He said, “She must have lived here forever. Everyone knows her and calls her by
name!”

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC

"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire
to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
― E.B. White