Atlanta Cohousing
From: Daniel Goodridge (danielgoodridge85gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 10:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy folks,

Just a reminder that we're hosting a tour of East Lake Commons in Atlanta
this Sunday, 1PM as part of the new Meetup group, Atlanta Cohousing
<https://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Cohousing/>. Please forward on our Meetup
group to anyone in the area or that you think might be interested.

East Lake Commons <http://eastlakecommons.org> is one of the largest (if
not the largest) cohousing communities in the US, with over 140 adults and
40 kids in about 80 households. Our 20 acre community hosts a 5 acre
organic farm and lots of woodland and riparian habitat.

The tour will consist of a presentation on the fundamentals of cohousing
and then a tour of the Common House, community, farm, and some of our
units.

In Community,
Daniel