Marketing question for the men on the list (Linda H)
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 03:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,  Linda,

Dick M gave you excellent input.  While not of the male persuasion,  I too will
offer some input.
 One concern I have heard from men who have ……..fled with their wives/partners
is the concern that they will not have privacy.
My suggestion would be to be sure you address this in the material you put out.
Perhaps even emphasizing that there is autonomy and privacy.  And also
community.

ruth
Cantines Island CoHousing
Saugerties NY
Where we have a family sized house for sale.

Message: 2