Re: Marketing question for the men on the list
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 15:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
Just FYI —

Our workshop space has been cleaned out.  Nice spacious area.  Not dusty.

The workshop is used for individual projects as well as community ones.  Not
overwhelmingly so but it does get used.

The problem we’ve had is that we really don’t have a person male or female who
is a devoted workshop user who could bring order and leadership to the space.

Early on we had a woman who wanted to put her glass blowing kiln in the
workshop but was shut down by people being afraid of an accident.   And since
we all bow to the possibility, however remote, of something tragic happening …
we don’t do anything or rather we restrict others from doing something.

I wonder how the communities that have LIVESTOCK on the premises manage to deal
w/ the risks and hazards of four-footed LARGE mammals?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic