Re: Marketing question for the men on the list
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 15:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linda,

There's another factor aside from marketing going on here, and that is that there are more women over 55 than men over that age (you can check an actuarial chart on-line to verify this). In our (intergenerational) community, for example, we have 12 women over the age of 60 and only 5 men over that age.

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing