Re: Marketing question for the men on the list
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 21:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
Back when I was running the outreach team for my former community, someone told
me that single women are more likely to buy property than single men. Not just
cohousing, but any type of property. Single men tend to rent until they're
partnered up with someone, whereas women want to settle down and nest
regardless of their circumstances. I can't cite any statistics, but I've found
it to be true in my experience both in cohousing and in the real world.
Katie