Re: Marketing question for the men on the list
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 04:52:12 -0700 (PDT)
Lee Stork <txbicyclecamping [at] yahoo.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

 What we need now is to attract more members who will commit to our 55+

    > community so we can start building. One issue that our few male members
    > have asked repeatedly (and the women want this too) is how do we attract
    > more men. One of the guys thinks the problem is that we aren't doing the
    > advertising properly, citing articles about the differences in marketing
    > men and women, like this, http://www.marketingcharts.com
    > /industries/retail-and-e-commerce-12641

One of the things I like about cohousing is that someone that is a
good cook is going to cook the common meals.  I like to eat a good
meal that is not what I cook.  A guy can do other things at the
community like the electricity, plumbing, caring for the cars, raking
leaves etc.  Most of us single guys would like a good meal that is
not a can of Chili Mac in a soup pan.

Lee Roger Stork