Re: Risk Management <was: Re: Marketing question ...>
From: Daniel Goodridge (danielgoodridge85gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy Phillip,

I think it is our duty to keep the community safe from real danger, but to
also help assuage the irrational fears that tend to creep up from time to
time. In your situation, I would strive to emphasize the overwhelming
majority of electric vehicles that have yet to explode, comparing them to
the gasoline powered vehicles that are all full of highly flammable
petrochemicals. You could also explain the community's insurance policy,
and assure them that it would cover such an uncommon occurrence should it
ever come to be.

At ELC, we have one community charging station, as well as two other
extensions coming from the homeowners to their vehicle. Honestly, the
extension cords worry me more than a designated station.

In Community,
Daniel Goodridge
East Lake Commons
Atlanta, GA