Re: gender stereotypes (WAS Marketing question for the men on the list)
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
I know, I had to laugh when I read the linked marketing article about how
women love to shop, and buy belts and scarves. I guess I'm a man, then. On
the other hand, I do like discussing things at length, and looking at the
big picture. And owning lots and lots of tools, which will all end up in
the common house workshop (table saw included).

Jenny Guy
Kingfisher Cohousing, Oakland Calif.
www.BrookdaleCommons.org