Re: Risk Management
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 17:29:29 -0700 (PDT)
We are dangerously close to splitting semantic hairs, but … When you use the
word “you”, I think what you really mean is “everyone" = everyone participating
in the process and arriving at the same shared result, so your sentence really
goes, “Consent means only that everyone is willing to consent … do not have any
objections that would prevent anyone from supporting …”  For the purpose of
casual conversation, this closely resembles a group that has arrived at
unanimity about something, however narrowly it may be contrived.

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge, MA