Consensus (Takoma Village policy) [was: risk management
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
Marcia Fein <marciafein [at] pacbell.net>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line
and adding links to previous messages.

Shouldn't this be called "consensus decision-making"? Will anyone
interested in consensus find this thread in the archive by searching
for "consensus" an the topic be changed retroactively?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 Sharon Villines wrote:
( Subject: Re: [C-L]_ Risk Management )

> On Jul 14, 2017, at 6:15 AM, R Philip Dowds <rpdowds [at] comcast.net> wrote:
>
> What I hope, of course, is that all others in my group are
> consenting in the same way.

> This is what we have consented to:
>
> Policy on Consensus Decision-Making Definitions

See Policy in message:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg42019.html

and other follow-up messages in thread with subject Risk Management
including:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg42020.html
 http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg42028.html