Re: Consensus (Takoma Village policy) [was: risk management
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 08:07:54 -0700 (PDT)
I sort of agree — but what I’ve found is that most correspondents track a
consistent subject line even when it diverges from content, so long as they
think the content is interesting.  When I self-volunteer to change a subject
line, correspondents tend to get lost, so I leave to others changing the
subject of a message chain, or else I start a new variant with a fresh header.

Thanks,
RPD