Want to try out Cohousing in the SF Bay Area?
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:38:08 -0700 (PDT)
We have a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath plus office loft unit availablefor rent for 9
months in the Swans Market Cohousing community in Oakland,CA.  We are 2 blocks
from the nearestBART (subway) station and a 15 minute ride from either downtown
San Franciscoor downtown Berkeley.  This is a greatway to try out cohousing
before committing to buy.  If the thought intrigues you please see thewebsite
https://www.swansmarketcohousing.orgfor pictures and more detailed information.
The unit will be available September 2017 to June 2018, dates somewhatflexible.
 Open house on August 6th.