Re: co-op house within cohousing community
From: Beverly Jones Redekop (beverly.jones.redekopgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:17:26 -0700 (PDT)
Groundswell Cohousing at Yarrow Ecovillage has one unit (out of 33) that is
known as "the quad" because it has four separate bedroom/living
room/bathroom suites plus a shared kitchen and living room. The four owners
(only one lives there) share it through a co-op called Heartspring.

It is seven years old, and it has mostly been a disconnected transient
annoyance for the community, but it seems to have come into its own this
summer with involved people who care about participating in the community.
Who knows? Maybe it can work.