At Takoma Village we have been living the Cohousing life for 17 years…
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
Wanna join us?

We currently have several homes for sale. One of them might be perfect for you!

View the homes for sale at our upcoming Open House:

        Sunday, July 30, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
        Takoma Village Cohousing
        6827 4th St. NW
        Washington, DC 20012

Each home has a flyer on our website with photos and details, including the
seller's contact information:
http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~803412/Sales-Rentals-and-Tours

        * New:                    Flat with 1 BR / 1BA and Den
        * Reduced price:  Townhouse with 2 BR / 2.5 BA
        * Reduced price:  Townhouse with 4 BR / 3.5 BA
        * Also available:    Flat with 2 BR / 2 BA

If you think you'd like to live here, start getting to know us now! We strongly
encourage you to use our Guide for Prospective Residents to develop a thorough
understanding of what life would be like at Takoma Village before you make a
decision to buy.
http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

While the focus on July 30 will be on showing the homes for sale, we will also
offer tours of the community during the hours of the Open House.

Come join us!

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington DC