Re: co-op house within cohousing community
From: Fran Hart (hartmagicfrontier.net)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 07:43:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Karin,

I'm curious what you're exploring and would like to hear more.  I have lived
with various house share situations for the last 15 years with my home in
Heartwood Cohousing in southwest Colorado.  Ironically as I was researching
what I want for an opening I have now, I talked with a former neighbor who
recently moved into a housing co-op in Madison, WI that is part of a larger
non-profit organization MCC - Madison Community Cooperative
http://madisoncommunity.coop/house/avalon.  There is some overlapping themes
with my house shares. While I've played with the idea of a shared ownership
structure, I have not gone down that path.

I'm happy to chat with you.

Thanks to all for the clear questions and conversation on chat, it's helpful
information!

Enjoy your day,

Fran

**********************************