Fair Oaks EcoHousing: Construction Loan Approval and Great Investment Opportunity
From: mmaskall (mmaskallpacbell.net)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 19:10:36 -0700 (PDT)
We're very pleased to announce another milestone: Fair Oaks EcoHousing is
officially moving forward with a construction loan! CoHousing Solutions took
the lead in helping the community to find financing. Katie says, "I was
surprised how hard it was to find construction financing for a nearly sold-out
project. The terms for this loan are tough, but when I talked with other
developers in the region, it actually looks pretty good."  Keep your eye out
for their Groundbreaking Announcement in early fall of this year.

Fair Oaks EcoHousing, near Sacramento, CA, has only two townhomes left! Both
are 2-story, 4-bedroom townhomes, which have one bedroom downstairs, three
bedrooms upstairs, and three bathrooms. Learn more at
www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org.

Additionally, the community is looking for investments and offering attractive
returns (potentially up to 39% return on your investment over approximately 2
years). You can help us continue this positive momentum by considering
investing in our environmentally, economically, and socially sustainable
community. This is an opportunity to put your money behind your values.  Please
feel free to pass this on to anyone else you think might be interested. If you
or anyone you know is interested in investing, please contact Marty Maskall at
(916) 967-2472 or mmaskall [at] gmail.com so we can send you more details about
this opportunity.