Dining Room Chairs
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 11:18:12 -0700 (PDT)
I love our dining room chairs and find them very comfortable. We asked a
furniture distributor for samples. They brought several to a meeting so we
could test them. I think the group went through 3 rounds before they chose this
one.

We have black but they come in 16 colors. Have matching chairs with arms and
counter height stools.

They should only be stacked 9 high on the floor and 12 high on the cart.

The price was $72 in 2000 when we purchased 50. It was $100 when I checked a
few years later. They have done well. The only damage is from scuffing when
people stand on them in their shoes or put a booster chair with sharp edges on
them.

They are 1700 Series REVA Stacking Chairs. Polypropylene plastic shell. Passive
flex back movement. Polished Chrome Finish. Standard Plastic Glides.

The original glides had to be replaced.We recently looked and couldn’t find
replacements now so check that for any chair you find. We used the last ones in
the warehouse. The glides have to be replaced because if they get scratched and
they scratch the wood floor.

https://www.falconproducts.com/products/side-chairs/1700-stacking-chairs

Sharon
----