Re: Dining Room Tables
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
We have standard size folding plastic banquet tables, which are light and
easy to move and fold and etc, though ugly without a tablecloth on them.
 (e.g.,
http://www.bjs.com/lifetime-6-commercial-folding-table---whitegranite.product.273904.item.273905
)

We seat 6 or 8 at them, depending on the meal and what people feel like.
(that gives us seating for 36-48 in our usual room setup, , after that we
can add a table and/or use the jigsaw puzzle table for us to 6 more.)

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 4:55 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>