Re: Fair Oaks EcoHousing: Construction Loan Approval and Great Investment Opportunity
From: Alice Alexander (aliceanne4gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 11:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
Congrats to Marty and all the good folks with Fair Oaks EcoHousing on
securing financing! and kudos to Katie for her creativity, and tenacity, to
make this happen!

To emphasize Marty's description of a sustainable community, take a look at
the community's sustainable living features that received endorsement from
the Environmental Council of Sacramento last year. Other community's may
find this useful in marketing efforts!

http://www.cohousing.org/sites/default/files/attachments/Sustainable_
Living_Summary_7-26-16%20FairOaksEcoHousing.pdf

Alice Alexander
Durham Cohousing