Re: Foam Concrete
From: Cohousing (cohousingmindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 08:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
There is a new construction material invented in Raleigh NC — pre-cast ceramic
walls which are fireproof and eco-friendly and can receive any kind of finish.
Here is a link to that information and a video:
http://wncn.com/2016/10/04/raleigh-inventors-ceramic-based-panels-could-protect-homes-from-fires-and-more/

<http://wncn.com/2016/10/04/raleigh-inventors-ceramic-based-panels-could-protect-homes-from-fires-and-more/>

We at Raleigh Cohousing have toured the house featured and found it amazing.
Imagine a home with those walls and the new Tesla solar roof that is actually
less expensive than traditional roofing:
https://www.inverse.com/article/31438-tesla-solar-roof-price?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=on_site&utm_campaign=mobile_article-top

<https://www.inverse.com/article/31438-tesla-solar-roof-price?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=on_site&utm_campaign=mobile_article-top>

I think this ceramic is a form of foam concrete to be so lightweight:
http://americancraftsmeninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ACI-Precast-Fact-sheet-.pdf

<http://americancraftsmeninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ACI-Precast-Fact-sheet-.pdf>

Kayelily
Raleigh-cohousing.com