Re: Foam Concrete
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 09:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
A local Buddhist community (Iron Knot Ranch) here has used "rastra blocks"
sold by a factory in Arizona to build their community. They are made with
concrete and recycled industrial styrofoam and are sold as 8 ft long square
logs. They have channels for pipes, wiring, as well as rebar and concrete
to tie walls together. High R value and relatively inexpensive.