Re: TED talk on cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 04:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
O YAY!

Grace’s TED talk has generated more than 350,000 views!  It was featured by the
TED editors on the TED home page — this is significant!

Congrats, Grace.

Excellent presentation with lots of food for thought.  Send it to everyone you
know!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic