Re: Rural Vermont CoHousing property for sale
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 10:59:54 -0700 (PDT)
It seems like a turn key opportunity for a small cohousing group who wants to
start living together while recruiting more members!
I'm not looking to move from the west coast, but thought this property
presented a great opportunity!
I hope you find just the right fit for this property, Marie!

Mariana

On Friday, July 28, 2017, 7:03:37 PM PDT, Marie Ricketts <mrickett [at]