Visiting Las Vegas?
From: Michelle Keiserman (msmakman1gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 07:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
We at Southern Nevada Cohousing would love to meet other cohousers and
prospective members when they visit our area.  We hold several meetings
each month and have scheduled one over the Labor Day weekend in case any of
our distant "friends" happen to be visiting during that time.  We've
identified a property and just need more like-minded folks to join our
effort in creating Nevada's first cohousing community.  You'll find our
meeting schedule at www.snvcohousing.com.
So if you'll be in the neighborhood, so to speak, please drop by!
Michelle Keiserman
snvcohousing [at] gmail.com