Re: Sample Condo Documents
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:12:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Chris and everyone – –

Our condo docs and all our policies for Takomavillage Cohousing are available
on our website at:

Http://www.Takomavillage.org

I'd like to encourage all Cohousing communities to make their documents
including policies and guidelines available on their website.  This would be a
tremendous service to everyone in the Cohousing community.

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone