Re: Sample Condo Documents
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
Go to this page:

http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~769111/Our-Community
<http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~769111/Our-Community>

scroll down to see the links to all our governing documents including the
declaration and by laws.

Or here’s more direct link:

http://www.takomavillage.org/ResourceCenter/39042~539398/Governing-Documents
<http://www.takomavillage.org/ResourceCenter/39042~539398/Governing-Documents>

Scroll down to GOVERNING DOCUMENTS and click on the triangle to open a drop
down menu.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic