Stafford Vt
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 19:09:48 -0700 (PDT)
Someone worte:

I have a property for sale in Strafford VT, within easy commuting
> distance to Dartmouth College and DHMC Medical Center in Hanover NH. This
> property
> > is ideal for a Cohousing project.

Same Question:

that's kind of good information for a medical student wannabe, I guess, but for
the typical 21st century traveling or commuting public, their interest might be
more in 'How do I get there in time distance from anywhere else that I might
actually know about, like Boston, Hartford, Albany,  by road, train, bus or air?

Or from a political perspective, What's the local government? Jurisdictional
economic factors and population distribution? Any other higher education?
Theaters? Where? How far in time distance?

One person's 'commuting distance' (e.g., Wyoming, might be 90 miles for a one
hour commute, while in DC, that's a 3 hour trip) really depends upon where the
jobs are and what's the traffic like?

Probably very few of us actually care how many medical schools exist locally,
unless they pay for all the costs of government, which i am sure they don't.
But what about real jobs other than serving tables, making beds and cleaning
restrooms? Any other real jobs outside the education, hospitality,
entertainment and government industries?

Cheers,

TOM