Re: Stafford Vt
From: Marie Ricketts (mrickettgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 06:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
TOM,

I will be happy to answer any questions you have about the property, the
town, or the area.

best regards,

Marie Ricketts

best,

Marie

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've
imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be
simpler" - Henry David Thoreau