Cohousing development organized as a coop
From: gerhardleib (gerhardleibaol.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 08:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

Capitol Hill Urban Cohousing in Seattle is a coop, based on my reading of
articles about them. See:

https://www.facebook.com/CapitolHillUrbanCohousing/

A quick summary (my words):

"On a very small lot of 4,500 square feet, they built 4.5 floors, with retail
or office space on the ground floor, plus 9 apartments above and a rooftop farm
(delightful).

Basically, this is a coop, because the families own shares in the place and
rent units to themselves."

By the way, Grace Kim who recently presented a TED talk about cohousing,
designed and lives at Capitol Hill.
Gary Leib   in Rhode Island.  Please visit our startup:
https://providencecohousing.wordpress.com/