Shared survey: what does your community use?
From: Corey (corey.birnbaumgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 21:42:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone! I've created a short survey that asks what you and your
community use to help organize your daily community lives, with a focus on
software/services. Everyone can see the results after they submit a
response!

https://goo.gl/forms/24KHN1bgVa9DT1C82

Please share this link! I know there's been some past discussion on this,
and that's part of the reason why I created this form. Just point people to
this form and they will see the results for themselves since all responses
are visible to everyone.

Thank you very much and I hope you find this new resource helpful.
Corey B