Re: 4 unit cohousing plans
From: William C. Wood (woodwcgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 04:03:29 -0700 (PDT)
/> I'm wondering if there are examples of smaller cohousing plans, maybe 4//
//units on a lot. That have been built very quickly. //
/
Something like that is actually the ambition of my venture, Simplicity House. Check us out at http://simplicityhouse.org. However, nothing about this has been quick. We have been years in the planning, and months or years remain before groundbreaking -- not saying that's a bad thing.

There has been discussion on this list about whether a small development would qualify as "cohousing." (The discussion is not about the merit of the concept -- there's a lot of support for that -- but whether you call it "cohousing" or something else. And if you don't call it "cohousing," what do you call it?)

Bill
--
William C. Wood
woodwc [at] gmail.com