Shared survey: what does your community use?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 06:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
Corey (corey.birnbaum [at] gmail.com) wrote:

>Hello everyone! I've created a short survey that asks what you and your
>community use to help organize your daily community lives, with a focus on
>software/services. Everyone can see the results after they submit a
>response!
>
>https://goo.gl/forms/24KHN1bgVa9DT1C82

I regret that you did not include Mosaic from https://cohousing.site
"websites for communities" which has features for the functions
your survey covers.  I wonder what people's experience with Mosaic
is.

BTW one shortcoming it has, IMHO, is it's name which is to general as
to be meaningful.  I think I'll call it "Coho-mosaic" for clarity.

FRed

--
Bassett Creek Cohousing, Minneapolis  http://mn.cohousing.org/bcrk/