Re: 4 unit cohousing plans
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 09:34:10 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Harrington <pharrington [at] southhenry.com>
after fixing a confusing typo after consulting Paul who
also said "My wife and I would consider a soCal community."

If you send me an address of your property I could sketch up a site
plan showing what fits. It is dependent on the size of unit you would
want, number of stories and shared amenities.

Paul Harrington
509.714.6301