Re: 4 unit cohousing plans
From: DLBehrens 2 (dlbehrens893gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 19:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
I would be interested ;-)
Debbie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 4, 2017, at 05:03, William C. Wood <woodwc [at] gmail.com> wrote:

/> I'm wondering if there are examples of smaller cohousing plans, maybe 4//
//units on a lot. That have been built very quickly. //
/
Something like that is actually the ambition of my venture, Simplicity House.
Check us out at http://simplicityhouse.org. However, nothing about this has
been quick. We have been years in the planning, and months or years remain
before groundbreaking -- not saying that's a bad thing.

There has been discussion on this list about whether a small development would
qualify as "cohousing."  (The discussion is not about the merit of the concept
-- there's a lot of support for that -- but whether you call it "cohousing" or
something else. And if you don't call it "cohousing," what do you call it?)

Bill
--
William C. Wood
woodwc [at] gmail.com