Re: four-unit housing
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 08:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
Shared housing brings to mind the group houses I lived in as a young adult. The
3 or 4 bedrooms upstairs were personal spaces, the downstairs
kitchen-dining-livingroom were common areas. At an early cohousing conference
Chuck showed a slide of a plan for a variation of this, made for single moms.
It had 4 personal zones upstairs, each with a big bedroom and its own bathroom,
and shared space downstairs. Another plan I once saw had satellite bedrooms out
along a long hall, leading to a central common area.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau