Re: While we're on the subject of accounting . . .
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 06:27:41 -0700 (PDT)
      Sounds like your bookkeeper will be overworked if you have all those
separate use fees to collect and keep track of.  I would recommend keeping
things as simple as possible--remember these are volunteer jobs which everyone
is fitting in to their already full lives.  Easier to have a social committee
with an agreed upon budget from HOA dues every year for the fun stuff.
         Bonnie Fergusson
         Swans Market Cohousing
         Oakland, CA

Sent from my iPad